Monday, June 27, 2011

Miss Tangerine for Etude House


I've been browsing in my facebook wall pictures and I saw this picture posted long ago and remembered how cute Dara looks in this poster as their new product endorser. Now Etude House has been conquering Asia and is now available in Manila and even in Davao. How I wish they could expand their beauty line here in Iligan or maybe CDO will do just 2 hours of travel for me to go and visit their shop at CDO. I also love orange in general and to think that orange and tangerine are just one family, so that made me love this brand also.

According to what I have read, "Etude is one of the oldest cosmetics brands in Korea" (source:Korean blog). Whoa! Really? This is amazing...Now you can really tell that customers around the world had been loving their products because if not, then they wouldn't have been expanding in some parts of Asia.

Dara is so adorable

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for sharing this helpful information with us.Thank you for your guidance and support.

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj