Friday, June 17, 2011

PANASONIC 2 IN 1 MULTI-STYLING STRAIGHTENER EHHW11

Hooray for my new ceramic flat iron! Now I have time to play with my hair using this baby but I need to have hair heat protectant so that my hair won't be burn. OMG at first sight I fell in love with this flat iron simply because I love the color which is purple, it's 2in1 which is great and it's ceramic. I'll do hair tutorials using this very soon because I'm excited to use this baby!




Info's about this flat iron:

Photo Ceramic Coating
Medium Curl Attachment
5 level Temp Settings
LED Indicator
Comes with 1 attachment (Medium Curl)
Auto voltage for travel use
5 Temperature Settings (130 to 170 Degrees Celsius)
60 sec heat up time
24mm plate
2.0m Cord length


It claims to:
Increase hair gloss
Keeps hair soft and moist
Prevents colour fading of coloured hair


Loveeeee this much! ♥♥♥

2 comments :

  1. I love the fact that it's purple! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yah I love purple too. :D It's my first time to use flat iron so I am really watching hair tutorials on how to use flat iron when curling or whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj