Thursday, September 22, 2011

TAAZ: Lavender Eyes and Golden Copper Lips

Hello, lovely readers! You know how I really love makeup and because of this I have started to collect few of them for my personal use or for other uses where I can practice my skills in make over. I wanted to do it to myself but I guess my skin especially my face is very sensitive that's why I have to be very careful when it comes to putting makeup on. Lucky for other girls who can apply makeup on without having problem ☺

So, I have created this look for you my readers and see if I can mix and match properly but ofcourse hands-on is really different because when hands on, you can really practice your skills. I created this look using the virtual makeover website called, TAAZ


You can see the before and after of the look I have created. Makeup can really change the look of a certain person and transformed into beautiful and gorgeous one.

Here are the items I used:

Maybelline Single E/S Color Urban Brown
Maybelline Defina A Line Eyeliner Color Navy Blue



2 comments :

  1. "It is indeed very useful for all the women. Taaz app is awesome of all the makeover options available online!!! One can sit back at a place and get clear pictures of self after application of makeup products, the store from where they could be bought along with various expert advices too!!!!! I’m sure it’ll help many confused ladies choose the best face makeup without any loss of money on tester packs.

    Taaz has launched a new iPhone app. Try it out at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hair-try-on-by-taaz/id569640481?ls=1&mt=8

    "

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj