Friday, June 10, 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

This palette has always been on my mind and I'm hoping to have one for myself. One thing I like about this palette is the shade of the eyshadows which are neutral and perfect for everyday look and you can also make a smokey eyelook using this palette only which is amazing because you don't have to bring lots of different eyeshadows or palette. UDNP comes which a 24/7 glide on eyeliner and a primer potion which has been loved by every make-up gurus I've watched on YouTube. I get envy everytime I see this because this is like a perfect palette for every girls out there. It's one of my wish-lists that someday I'll have this palette sitting on my make-up kit.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj