Thursday, June 9, 2011

Killer Heels!

Pumps are very in right now because for me with just a simple jeans and tshirt on you can turn that into a classy/chic look when you wear a pumps. I got my first pair of pumps from Mario D Boro which Im absolutely loving. I hope to get more pumps soon so that I'll be able to wear other colors. Let me show you this pictures from ShoeGlamm Website. Ah! They are killer heels which I am envy of. The prints are so cute and they have this platform which makes your walking more comfortable and not a pain in your sole.


I love the hotpink one



I love the Orange, Zebra, and Nude one.


If you want to order you visit their website link above and their Twitter to be updated on what's new about their products.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj