Sunday, May 10, 2009

k-pop craziness


K pop Music is one of my addiction. I'm so addicted to these k pop songs and I don't why. Maybe because it's cool?or is it Korean singers are just simply awesome and talented. Duh! I'm just so into this Korean songs because ever since back to the old days, I like watching koreanovela just like I've watched all korea drama in ABS-CBN that was aired before. I love the way they are and they are so damn handsome and pretty! and oh, the way they wear their clothes they are just so hot. It's really one of my dream to go to Seoul to meet them and I'll make sure that it will come true. Can't wait to meet the k pop singers!

My top loved K-Pop performers:
  1. Super Junior
  2. 2NE1
  3. Big Bang
  4. Wonder Girls
  5. SNSD
  6. KARA
  7. FT Island
  8. Davichi
  9. Jumper
  10. 2PM

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj