Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tumblr and Big Announcement!

Hey there my co-bloggers! :)

I've been MIA here just because I've been more focused on this addicting blog site called TUMBLR. It's also a blog site just like blogger but the difference is in tumblr you can like and reblog pictures any posts from other tumbloggers. I have 479 followers and I'm following 1198. I don't know about you guys but I'm loving tumblr than facebook but still I manage to open and check my facebook account. You have to try this tumblr and join us now coz in tumblr we don't like our followers, we love them!

The other thing is I'm waiting for a result of something that will change my life. I know I've posted this last year like on August and here I am again letting you know guys that I'm waiting for another result. I hope this year will change my life which I can help my family and try a new things for me.

FEBRUARY please don't disappoint me again but instead make me happy for the rest of the year. I wanna celebrate and live my life with a hint of committment in my profession. HELP!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj