Monday, May 23, 2011

Nude Lipstick

Hello, World!

So how are you all? I've been busy these past few days and I know this blog has not been updated this year probably from the beginning of 2011. Has anyone been ranting nude lipstick? Because I certainly do! I've been obsessed into collecting make-up eversince I watched make-up tutorials on youtube and guess what finally I got my mini make-up kit that my mom bought for me. I don't know what came into my mind and decided to collect make-up but it's useful and it's part of being a grown up lady. But what I've been really raving for is just one piece of Nude Lipstick like this,



and ohlala I'm so gonna have like this one very soon. This picture above is from NYX Cosmetics and Revlon but since we don't have NYX and Revlon here in Iligan City maybe I'll let my cousin buy for me. I really have hard time searching for nude lipstick like this. I searched in Ever Bilena and Maybelline but I didn't find and when I saw it in Revlon I was amazed how beautiful the color was and same with the price because it's 500+ isn't that amazing?! Lol! But anyways, I'll be having this nude lipstick soon maybe June I'll have it and I'll post it here as soon as I got it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj