Sunday, May 29, 2011

Try AVEENO Daily Moisturizer



I want to have this Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer.
It claims to: This fast-absorbing moisturizer has a unique formula with exclusive Total Soy Complex and salicylic acid. It helps to naturally even out skin tone and smooth texture as well as helps clear up and prevent blemishes - leaving skin clear, smooth and even-looking. This oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic formula won't clog pores and is gentle enough for everyday use.

Since I have combination skin of oily and sensitive I think this moisturizer suits me well because of the salicylic acid that's included in the ingredients. I have been trying out skin products that will suit me but because Im eager to clear up my face I ended having break-outs since my face is not used to the new skin products I tried. So yeah maybe my cousin will buy one for me if not maybe i'll have to tell my Tita who is now working at Dubai, this will also serves as my pasalubong when she will come home here in Philippines.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj