Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Waist Belts


So this is my first entry for the month of June. I know it's too late in the morning and I'm still up well that's because I'm crazy for this blog, LOL!

Anyway, I want to share with you my thoughts about WAIST BELTS. They're really on th trend right now it's because they can be worn on some simple dress and if you want to put a glam on your dress and throw on some waist belt. You can also put on a belt just below your navel maybe on your hips and you can pair it up with some fit tank top and a skinny jeans and some shoe pumps and voila your ready to go! I love waist belts it's because they emphasize your curves even though your fat they can still give you that attention but be sure you watch and match the colors or else you'll be totally pissed off when someone sees you in a wrong matching of colors.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj