Thursday, June 30, 2011

Behind the Mystery Black Outfit

The most misunderstood color. Black is not a color, strictly speaking. It is the absence of all color. When people speak of opposites, it is usually in terms of black and white. Black, and its opposite white, represent polarities. Black absorbs all aspects of light. While white reveals, black conceals. It has come to mean hidden, fearful or bad experience. It is linked to the unknown or the unseen. In times of fear and uncertainty black contains the energy of the threatening unknown. In a positive state, black is seen as a restful emptiness into which anything may emerge and disappear once again. It is also mysterious, providing a sense of potential and possibility. (Source: CrystalCure)

For me I seriously love black.It's just when I wear black, I feel more like comfortable and with the fact that it makes you slimmer, who wouldn't love wearing black? If I am to buy new clothes then it would be in black because I am obsessed in this color.Another reason why I love black, its because its a universal color that you can match any color of the outfit you want. So if I am to wear black in one outfit, it would be like this.

See how all black in one outfit?Really looks like a mysterious lady huh!


What she wore:Peter Jensen-Tunic;Levi's Curve ID-Jeans;Mards Norgaard-Scarf;Topshop-Heels;Versace-Handbag;Glitter-Ring;Friis & Company-Earrings

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj