Friday, June 3, 2011

Yummy Breakfast!


Does everyone likes to eat hotdog dipped in a mayonnaise with a mixed of maggi noodles? Because I do! Actually that's what I ate for breakfast and to tell you, it's so yummy! I know mayonnaise can actually add your weight but it's not everyday that I eat this type of breakfast. Just want to share with you guys what I love to eat and who knows you might want to try it. So here are some photos of me during my breakfast:




This food is really yummy that I had to take a picture of this hotdog while eating my breakfast. Lol!


Food is almost done and had to take a pic while it's on.


Empty bowl and after consuming all the of it and burped. Haha! I know I shouldn't be posting this but I wanted to. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj