Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Dress For Dinner

Hello, Lovelies! It's been 4 days since my last post and I really miss blogging. The reason why I haven't been blogging because I was busy in my online store-updating,checking,editing and everything related to online selling. I planned of having my own online store something related to fashion and beauty,but beauty will do since I'm more focused on this side and fashion for me is not really tackled/discuss although I have been posting outfits from LOOKLET.

So anyway, I missed you guys! I hope you're all doing great! This outfit for today is something about you can wear on special occasion like dinner with your loved one, a concert, formal party. I love this outfit because I think I haven't posted a dress outfit ever since I've started LOOKLET and I think dress will always be a girl's bestfriend just because it's easy to wear and comfortable too. In this outfit the model's dress is printed and what I loved in this one is her pop of color where you can find it on her feet! Yeah, that's right! The pair of shoes that she's wearing is the pop of color I've been referring to.Instead of going into monochromatic outfit, I put a pop of color, something that will compliment her outfit.And for the accessories, both earrings and ring are black and her silver watch just really looked well.

G-Star Raw-Mini Dress;D&G-Heels;L'Ecole National-Handbag;Dangerous Goods-Necklace;NiceLena-Earrings;Pull & Bear-Ring;Michael Kors-Watch

HAPPY WITH THIS POST?STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj