Sunday, July 24, 2011

Va-VAIO Laptop

My cousin is selling her 3 year old VAIO laptop. The laptop is still in good condition. I would have known because I know how my cousin takes good care of her things. For those who are interested to buy or to be the second owner of this laptop then please do send me message and further inquiries on my email at nadjienadj@gmail.com and for sure your questions will be answered immediately.

Laptop Info's:
Sony VAIO VGN-SR12G/Pink
Specs: Intel core 2 duo 2.26GHz, Windows 7 ultimate 32-bit, HDD 200 GB, RAM 1GB


What are you waiting for! PM me now and be the second owner of this VAIO laptop! Send me email at nadjienadj@gmail.com or send me tweet on Twitter because I am always on twitter the whole day.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj