Friday, August 26, 2011

Brogues, I Want.

Hello again my girls! Here's another post for y'all that will be talking about shoes. Well its not just an ordinary shoes because I tell you this is a comfy one. Have you ever heard of Brogues shoes? "A mens wear inspired oxford casuals perfect for cut off shorts, dresses, skirts and more." Yes. It's an inspired oxford shoes from men that a lady can wear too. This is such an amazing idea how girls can wear shoes inspired from men. Actually, not just shoes are inspired from men but also clothing or he way of styling clothes were also hot just like what Wendy of http://wendyslookbook.com. Click here to watch her video, Pairings: Menswear-Inspired Style/Fashion

I first saw this Brogues from Camille Co of Camille Tries To Blog from this particular post, Walk This Way and instantly fell in love with this pair of shoes. Cole Vintage does sell them at an affordable price and I'm really really wanting to get them. I already have canvass shoes from Topshop but I also want this baby which I can wear very comfy.

Como (Beige) Php 899

 Ravenna (bone) Php 899

More of like a men style.

Violet Brogues
Perfect for everyday use! Denim Brogues.
This really caught my attention. Vintage Floral Print ♥

4 comments :

  1. The floral ones look beautiful. <3 Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like floral brogues. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i like the floral.. haha love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You for the appreciation! :) Me too want that floral brogues... Very feminine and very cute design. I hope multiply sells them. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj