Sunday, October 9, 2011

Review: Careline Lipglosses Shades: 103-105-106

Another 3 additional careline lip-glosses! I am so in love in these lip glosses not because they are affordable but the quality they have. The pigmentation is to die for because they give you this non drying feel to your lips and they last long hours so it's worth the buy. I already have one but because I want to add new shades I can't stop myself from buying.

I always have been loving the test tube packaging of this lip glosses.


I got these three shades: 105, 103, 106

Shade 106 Actual Color with shimmers

Shade 105 Actual Color with shimmers

Shade 103 Actual Color without shimmers

Hand swatches


So here's my review regarding these careline lip glosses. 

Why I like it?
  • It's an affordable lip gloss
  • It does stay long 
  • It has variety of colors to choose from
  • It is pigmented lip gloss
  • It gives me matte finish (apply lip balm first)
  • Smooth application
  • Cute packaging. It looks like a test tube.
  • It has Vitamin E! Safe to use.

Why I don't like it?
  • You don't want something that has smell on your lips
  • Can only be found in Robinsons Department Stores and Ever Bilena dealers. I can't seem to find this line in other Watsons.
  • Tends to be sticky, but can be managed.
Will I be purchasing again?

Totally Yes! Planning to buy the shades I don't have yet.

Ratings: