Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sigma E25 Brush Arrived

Hi, lovely readers! I'm just so happy to post this when I got it. I have been waiting for this for so long after it was sent on August by Kristina of Sigma Beauty and I have to message them to let them know my brush hasn't arrive after 1 month of waiting. So it was on September 15 that Kristina re-sent my brush and it arrived on October 5. 

I got this brush as a gift because I applied for the affiliate program July but it was the old affiliate program where I joined because they have the new affiliate program now where you need to have 1000 followers  in your blog before you can apply for the new program so lucky I am that I was able to apply for the old one. ☺ If you want to apply as Sigma Beauty Affiliate, just go to this website and fill out the form Sigma Beauty Affiliate Application Form

Here's my first ever international package ☺

Yey! I love Sigma Beauty♥

Includes: Sigma Affiliate Program, Note from Sigma and the Brush

Words to ponder on: "Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you!" Thank You Sigma ♥

Ta-daaah! The star in this whole package! My ever first Sigma E25 Blending Brush