Sunday, October 30, 2011

Wet n Wild: Sweet As Candy Trio Tutorial

Hey everyone! Rainy evening while typing this. So this is my nth time attempt of this eye look because every time I think of creating this look the lighting will just not cooperate with me and the pictures will not look good.

Well, anyway, I had this trio 2weeks from now and so far I'm liking it except that it has shimmers on them and you know I hate shimmers just not my type of eyeshadows because I prefer matte ones. I wanna create an EOTD using this trio this afternoon but the lighting turned out to be bad when I'm about to take photos. I still want to show it with you darlings and get some feedback from my readers. :)


Excuse the messy hair!


This look is pretty simple and can be use for everyday. The eyeshadows are subtle and sheer too so when applying on the lids you have to build it up so that it will show more of its color. What I'm wearing on my lips is NYX Spell Bound (my new love) and just top off with Shawill Lipgloss.

Products used:

Face:
Maybelline BB Cream
Translucent Powder

Eyes/Eyebrows/Eyeslashes:

NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
Sweet as Candy Trio by Wet n Wild
IN Color By Jordana (Baby Pink)
Apple Mascara
Nichido Curler
Angelique Eyebrow/Liner in Brown
IN2IT Eyebrow Powder

Lips:

EOS Lip Balm in Tangerine
NYX Spell Bound

Watch tutorial below: