Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Neutral Everyday Look

Hello darlings! Second day of November and I can say how time flies so fast. I was thinking of what could be a nice makeup look that could be worn everyday something that is not all browns but the look that has mix of other color. So yesterday I've decided to create my own look and pretty much very easy to achieve. I used some pastel colors to make the look achievable and not so obvious not until you look at it closely.



Products used:

Face:
Maybelline BB Cream
Translucent Powder
San-San Concealer in Olive

Eyes:
Oily 24 Eyeshadow Palette
Wet n Wild Trio (white and brown)
IN Color Trio (baby pink and lavender)
IN2IT Eyebrow Cake
Ever Bilena Duo (mascara)

Lips:
EOS Lip Balm in Tangerine
Sophie Lipstick in Summer Pink

Watch the tutorial below