Thursday, November 3, 2011

Beyonce's Party MV Inspired Look

I've always been a fan of Beyonce ever since she started her singing career and I adore her personality because she's down to earth even though she's a stunning music icon. Now that's she's pregnant, I can imagine her daughter/son being into music to not to mention that Jay-Z is a rapper so I bet their baby will have that talent too.

I was really captivated by the looks she had on her new music video called Party. She has lots of makeup looks that I screened captured but there's this one that I was inspired to do. My first time to put on heavy gel liner just for this makeup look but nonetheless I enjoyed doing it. I find it funny how my eyes looked more smaller because of the winged eyeliner but the pop of color and the hotpink lip color what   made the look stand out and maybe that's the reason why I was inspired to do so.




I know her winged eye liner are higher and mine are lower. :(


Products Used:


Face:
Mineralissima Foundation in Light Medium
San-San Concealer in Olive
Careline Blush in Peach Glow


Eyes:
San-San Gel Liner in Black
Oily 24 Eyeshadow Palette (black, purple, white)
IN2IT Eyebrow Powder


Lips:
EOS Lip Balm in Tangerine
Ever Bilena Lipstick in Cotton Candy


Watch Tutorial Below