Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Review: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter and Lip Swatches

Another post for this day 3 of 366 days will be all about Revlon's Lip Butter. This is another lip product that I am in love with because of everything that it has. I just love these lip butters because they are so moisturizing!

Excuse my bare naked face above as to I'm just wearing lipstick and eyeliner. I just really need to post this review because I feel like I'm behind on posting this but it's better than late than never, right?

Candy Apple which has orange undertone

Barbie Pink

Have purple undertone


Good Thoughts:

Surprisingly fantabulous (if there's a word). I thought that this would be just an ordinary lip product that would give color to your lips and as time pass by it will disappear then have to reapply again. BUT I was so wrong. This lipbutter is the most amazing I've ever tried because aside from the fact that it is moisturizing, it also gives a color to your lips which can go from sheer to opaque depending on the preference you want.

The lasting power is really great! The feeling on your lips feels like a lip balm, an ordinary lip balm. I actually tried wearing this for 8 straight hours without retouching.This really makes your lips soft and moisturize all day. If you want to have a lip product that will moisturize your lips but with a hint of color then I highly suggest that you should try this Revlon Lip Butter.

Bad Thoughts:

It does transfer. I noticed that when I drink water, there is a mark on my lips and the lip color transferred to the glass.

Would I recommend it?
I highly recommend this to every girl out there who wants there lips to be moisturized.

Would I buy?
I'll absolutely buy maybe other shades that I still don't have.

PRO's:
  • moisturizing like lip balm
  • wide variety of shade
  • nude to bright shades
  • fancy packaging
  • long lasting 
CON's:
  • just the transferring of lip color to somewhere
Watch my video review