Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How to: Tinted Moisturizer Application/Everyday Makeup

Hey everyone! Here is my How To: Tinted Moisturizer Application slash everyday makeup when I go outside. My face routine is very simple and I don'y layer too much product on. This moisturizer is like my HG because of the good coverage it can give. I'm not really a fan of concealer because it really can't cover the small bumps on my face although I have redness around my cheeks, nose and hyper-pigmentation but I don't mind them at all. My tinted moisturizer is by Myra and I got the shade of Beige but it has other shade which is too light for me and its called ivory. Sometimes I layer this tinted moisturizer with BB Cream but I've noticed that moisturizer is enough to get the coverage I want. 

I always need to set this moisturizer with setting powder and I know that I should use on translucent one but I prefer powder foundation because it can give me extra coverage I need on some area of my face. And yes if you've noticed I only use one brush all throughout the video and it is the ELF stippling brush because this gives you that airbrushed finish.

Here are the products I used:

Myra Tinted Moisturizer-Beige
Revlon PhotoReady in Medium/Deep
ELF Stippling Brush
Nichido Blush-on in Cool Rum
Daiso Saizen Eyebrow Pencil
NYX Felt Tip Eyeliner in Extreme Black
HBC Eyebrow Pencil
NYX BLL in Dusty Rose
IT Naturals Matte Lipstick in Very Rose






Watch tutorial here:



Xoxo,

Nadj