Friday, June 1, 2012

May 2012 Favorites

Hey, happy 1st of June! Time flies so fast. May was indeed a very lucky and unforgettable month for me but I can't tell you for now why it was an unforgettable one. In this post I will be sharing with you some of the products that really love and always have been using them the past month. I know I haven't been uploading this type of video where I show you my favorites or hits and misses because I feel like its always the same its just that sometime I always like trying new things to experiment hence why I have bad face condition right now. But anyhow I still want to share it with you and who knows you might find these items interesting and if you do, please let me know in the comment section down below and I'll be gladly return you a comment.

  1. Wet n Wild Tinted Moisturizer- I got this one because I was running out of my Myra Vita glow tinted moisturizer. I was actually looking for the ELF tinted moisturizer but elf counter at SM Fairview don't have it so I got this instead. I was having second thoughts because of the price compared to Myra which was only priced at 140 (if I'm not mistaken) and this WnW tinted moisturizer was 399, quite pricey for a tinted moisturizer. I was happy I got the shade that suits my skin tone but the only downside is that its very sheer almost like your not wearing tinted moisturizer on your face compared to Myra, my face looks so white and ashy.
  2. Ben Nye Colorless Face Powder- I have this for months and yes this is what I use to set my foundation just because its translucent and very light feeling. It has that scent but doesn't annoy me at all.
  3. Nichido Stick Foundation- OMG! New found holy grail. I love this foundation which acts as my concealer too. I got the shade "natural" because it was suggested by the promo girl at the Nichido counter and so far I really love the coverage! I use it as concealer to cover discoloration on my face around my cheeks.
  4. Easy Brow Pencil- I've been wanting to buy this forever because of positive feedbacks from other beauty bloggers/vloggers. I got the shade of black because I have lighter hair and you all the theory that if you have lighter hair go for darker brows, vice versa.
  5. Nichido Mineral Kohl Pencil- As much as I love lining my waterline this one doesn't impress me. Everytime I put this on my waterline, it smudge on me and later on when I check on mirror I'm about to have that panda/raccoon eyes.
  6. Nichido Blush- I got the shade Cool Rum, a peachy shade which compliments my skin tone because I have medium to dark skin tone and we all know that peach blushes looks good if you have warm skin tone. This is my go to blush and I'm almost hitting the pan.
  7. Revlon Lip Butter- like every other girl, we always love anything that is PINK. I like this bright pink lippy called "Sweet Tart" because you can build up the color from sheer to opaque.
  8. NYX XLC- this is my most awaited part, topping sweet tart with nyx's lip cream in dolly girl, a bright pink that's so pigmented. (review soon)
  9. Nichido Precise Liner- I love to define my eyes and creating different kinds of eyeliner. I always love to use felt tip liner in pen style because I can control the amount I want to draw on my eyes but since I can't find affordable one I opted to buy this because I heard from Say that this is smudge proof and it stays on forever.
  10. Sigma F84 Angled Top Kabuki Brush- I love this brush. I won this from a giveaway and this is what I use to apply my foundation, set my face and for contouring/blush also because its angled.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj