Saturday, June 4, 2011

Everyday Skin Care Regimen

Each one of us has their own skin care regimen that will help us take good care of our skin, especially for women. And for those whose problem are on acne, well it's not only you who is having a problem with this skin condition.

For me I only use two products after washing my face with Clean & Clear Acne Gel facial wash and my eskinol poretherapy pore minimizer. After using that, I apply my all time fave which are Eskinol Poretherapy Facial Toner and my Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Gel. These are the only products that I have been using pretty many months eversince I started using it.

Benzoyl Peroxide is an acne gel in which you put a tiny amount on your finger and just dab it on that acne you have. You don't want to drag it all over your face. After you have applied it on your face, it will become dry, which is the good side because it dries out quickly and it heals the redness of your acne looking them flat and less noticeable.It also contains salicylic acid which it is mainly use to treat acne but as of now they are incorporated along with other medicines.

So the other one is my eskinol ice poretherapy facial toner which I also love because it's very cool feeling on your face and it minimizes my pores.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj