Thursday, June 23, 2011

Skin Care Products That I Use Daily


Picture above from L-R, Clean and Clear Acne Clearing Cleanser;Eskinol Ice Pore therapy Facial Scrub;Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam;Eskinol Oxygen Skin Renew Facial Toner;Benzoyl Peroxide Panoyxl Acne Gel. These are the products that I use every morning after shower. The Eskinol Ice Poretherapy leaves a cool minty feeling on your skin.


Same products I use at night but without the Ice Poretherapy. :) Running out of Panoxyl and I want to switch into new Benzoyl Peroxide product maybe Duac will do better for me. I really want to try the Neutrogena Hydro Boost!

ONE PRODUCT THAT I WANT TO BUY IS THIS NEUTROGENA HYDRO BOOST WATER GEL. Look at the packaging, isn't too decent, luxurious and tempting to buy? Since it's already available in Philippines then I might try to buy one for myself. *daydreaming*


6 comments :

  1. adore these. so glad I came across your blog. I'm following, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over 3 months ago after graduating from college in the south and moving across the country to LA. The site's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I'd love if if you'd stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Any support would be awesome. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use the Pond's facial wash too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! I just recently went back using it Mich. :) Did u stopped it na ba?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, yoli! Really? What product/s are u using? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please palagay naman po ung pagkakasunod sunod nd paggamit ng Skin Care Products that you used. Please reply.. Thankyou! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj