Monday, June 13, 2011

Yummy Corned Beef For My Stomach

This is what I had on June 9, 2011 for breakfast. I can never really leave the house without eating breakfast and for me it's indeed an important meal that you can't skip for the 24 hours of your life. It's a must that you should eat your breakfast, it maybe a lite meal or heavy one but for me I prefer heavy just because I easily get hungry when I'm just too busy with my activities. You can either have a slice of bread with sunny side up egg or anything you would want to eat. I like to drink cold water to replenish my thirst and cold water taste just so good even if it doesn't have a taste, LOL! So yeah, here are the pics of what I have for breakfast on June 9.




If you're wondering if what is that yellow thingy on top of the rice, it's a sauce of that spicy chicken curry that my mom cooked. I just love spicy foods!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj