Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunday Haul:Bought 4 Items Only

Hello ladies! Sorry again for not posting these past few days. But today I have a haul for you! Yesterday we went to mall with my sister to have some groceries because mom told me to. I also bought my ticket going to Manila which is already scheduled on July 13, 2011, excited much! I only bought 4 items in mall because that's what I have planned prior to malling and don't have enough money to buy other items even if I would love to.

I bought Garnier Brightening Oil Control, EB Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink, Miss Beauty Tinted Lipgloss, San-San Shimmery Lipstick in no. 1. These are all the items I bought yesterday and to think these are quite expensive but not to the highest point of being expensive.




Here are the pictures of what I bought:


Why did I bought these?

1.)Garnier Brightening Oil Control Facial Scrub-I have a very oily skin specially around my t-zone and I can't stand it. I really need a skin product that would reduce or diminish this oiliness of my face. This is my first time to try Garnier product and I don't know if this will work for me but let's just see.

2.)Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Off Beat Pink-I've been wanting a matte lipstick for my lipstick collections. I actually saw this on Maricar's Beauty Channel and instantly fell inlove to it.

3.)San-San Shimmery Lipstick in no. 1-I have not planned on buying this lippy but when I was looking on their display this caught my attention and instantly fell inlove again with the color. It's just so lady, very attractive and to think it's cheaper than EB.It cost me Php78 only and although it's shimmery I still liked it.

4.)Miss Beauty Tinted Lipgloss-again this was not planned but since I have two lipglosses that are shimmery I had to buy this one because it's not shimmery and it's only Php25 plus the scent is so fruity!

That's it! I hope you enjoy this mini-haul of mine. More hauls to come in the future!☺

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj