Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mineralissima Winnings

Hey everyone! I just want to show what I won from Sara of sarahassansblog.com last September 22, 2011. I really didn't expect to win since I know that there are tons who joined and it's impossible that my name will be picked and besides it's gonna be random.org who'll choose the winner but fortunately I won! The quote "nothing is impossible" is really true because I proved it myself. I always think that yeah just keep on joining giveaways but you will not win on the other side I have the positive thoughts that what if I win and etc I will be the happiest person ever.

These are not the official photos of the products I received because I still have to take photos of the actual ones which are still in the package itself, just because I love to keep them like that. (crazy me!) I got all the photos from the company itself who sent me the products I won, Mineralissima.
These are the items I chose from their website:

  • Mineral Eyeshadow (Lust)
  • Mineral Blush (Sneaky)
  • Mineral Finishing Powder (Chiffon Finish)
  • Mineral Foundation (1.2 Neutral Light)
  • Eyeshadow Synthetic Brush
More of actual photos and swatches coming soon. :)