Sunday, November 6, 2011

FOTD: Classic Red Lips+Faux Lashes

Officially in love with faux lashes! It's my first time trying them and I can say they can actually make your simple look to glamorous. I filmed this face of the day but it was a total fail because I was out of frame. My first time using our handycam and that what happened. I was so excited to use the handycam because it has autofocus and has 20x optical zoom plus it gives the video HD not to mention the audio is loud and clear but anyway there's always next time.



This is the outcome of what I filmed but as I've said it was a total fail. I tried using again the ever bilena foundation which I have for 6 months now but never had a chance to review it just because I think it's not the perfect shade for me but when I tried it on my jaw line, it matched my skin tone and noticed that it needs to be blended well. (review soon)


Products used:

Face:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Ever Bilena in Soft Bisque
San-San Concealer in Olive
Mineralissima Chiffon Finish click here
Mineralisiima Blush in Sneaky click here

Eyes:
NYX E/S in Skin Tone
Minerallisima E/S in Lust click here
INcolors by Jordana Trio
WnW Trio
San-San Gel Liner in Black
Nichido Black Pencil Eyeliner
Apple Black Mascara
IN2IT Eyebrow Powder
Faux Lashes in no. 14 click here

Lips:
Nichido Lip Liner in Coral Rust
NYX in Electra

More  Random Photos


Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy. Please follow me via GFC <3