Sunday, November 6, 2011

KKcenterHK:Natural Faux Lashes

Faux lashes again. Yes, I know that I already have posted similar to this but I think these are my new addiction. I'm going to practice more on putting lashes because as I was putting them this afternoon, it took me more than 5 minutes to finish putting them on. These lashes are more on natural looking so when you put them on, it will not look like your wearing false lashes at all. I love these lashes because they are not flimsy at all plus it's affordable. 





There are lots to choose from their website but I found these lashes to be good for everyday use if you just want natural looking lashes. I chose the A48 which is actually what Im looking for just to amp up the look.


I love the packaging and the lashes because they are not flimsy. I now have two kinds of faux lashes to play with! Thank You kkcenterhk for the fast delivery.

Review of these lashes soon.