Saturday, November 12, 2011

NOTD: Glittery Blood on my Nails

Hey my lovely readers! I'm starting to like using my fake nails as often just because it's much easier for me to apply nail polish on plus it saves lot of money without spending too much getting your nails done professionally at the salon and its not time consuming. If you could only see my real nails and how short they are, it's really depressing but nada I can do to change my nails because it's my natural nails since I was born. So, today, I'm just going to post quick NOTD since I have nail polish available and not using them, I come to think why not use them since I now have fake nails. I can enjoy painting these fake nails on and maybe some nail arts will be posted soon if I already have dotting tools and etc.


As I was saying, I have other colors available right where I keep my nail polishes but all are unbranded besides these nail polishes I bought are amazing. They are pigmented and what else do we search for a nail polish aside from its's packaging, right? For me, packaging doesn't really matter at all, I only want the quality of the product. ;)


Here are what I used to achieve this nail of the day.


How I achieve this:
1. Start of with applying base coat on your nails (to protect your nails from damage)
2. apply your fave red nail polish in one uniform stroke
3. apply glittery nail polish on the top of the regular red nail polish
4. finally, top it off with top coat (prevent from chipping)


So how about you? What's your NOTD? Leave it on the comment box below and please do follow me via GFC. I also love checking out new blogs to follow so please do leave your blog url below. <3