Monday, December 26, 2011

Overview: Revlon Goodies

Hey loves! So how was your celebration of Christmas? I hope you did all have fun spending it with your loved ones.

I'm going to show you some Revlon goodies I received. The package includes, Revlon Colorstay Foundation, Revlon PhotoReady Powder, Revlon Colorburst Lip butters and Fast Dry Nail Enamel.


I never thought of trying Revlon products not until I watched on YouTube some beauty gurus who raved about the lipbutters.


Here are some of the lipbutters that came in with the package (review soon). I got the Sweet Tart, Candy Apple and Lollipop. These are such an amazing products  and I just love how the name goes.


Here are the nail enamels that they included. These were not expected but I love the colors they sent me. Electra, Emerald, Royal, Sheer Cotton and Bubble.


PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep shade and this perfectly matched my skin! I love how it gives that flawless finish. I also have the ColorStay Liquid foundation but I forgot to take a photo of it. :)

So these are all the goodies I received and thank you to my friend, Ana for sending me these amazing beauty products.