Saturday, February 4, 2012

Gifts from MissPinayBeauty

Hey everyone! I had a productive day today because I was able to do my laundry and I was able to film two videos (to be edit) and also I shoot some products for blog posts. But anyhow, I'm going to show you some of the goodies I received from MissPinayBeauty. I first encounter her on YouTube from Anna Tan (thecountessanna) because she also gave her gifts where you can watch it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMe6v4ObUFg. From there on I subscribed to her channel and the reason why I also subscribed to her is that I read on her "About Me" section that she's Half-Arab that's why I subscribed to her.

I already met her and she's really beautiful. We met at SM MOA at around 6pm but we didn't have the chance to take a photo together because we were hurrying and she's going to watch a movie with her little sister. The first plan was to have a drink or eat at restaurant and chit chat but since she came late, we ran out of time. The gift she gave me was really unexpected but maybe because I've done something for her then she gave me these stuffs in return. 

So it came in this cute polka dotted blue makeup kit...


Let's take a look inside this kit...

Ohlala my first ever MAC product! MAC Love Rock Mineralized Blush


Rimmel Eye Definer in 281 Aubergine

Rimmel Duo Eyeshadows (Embrace and Glam)



Yashali Nail Polish, ELF All Over Color Stick and Jasmine La Belle Lip Gloss in Divine)

So that's all for the goodies I received. Watch out for makeup tutorials, hauls and reviews as I get back on my track.

XoXo,
Nadj