Monday, February 13, 2012

Simple Hair and Makeup For Valentine's Day

First of all I would like to greet you all of you a Happy Valentine's Day! <3

Here's the tutorial I made specially for this day and sorry for posting this so late just because I have some matters to take care off but the video was already uploaded last week and kept it as private video because I want it be seen by all this day. So any how here are some pictures I took and please don't mind the music background of the video ^__^.


I've created this well it looks simple to me because there are no bright, vibrant shades that I've used for this look except that it's all shimmery because I used the metallica palette I have. There are tons of eyeshadows from the palette but I decided to play around with pink hues just because Valentine's is all about pinks and reds so I just go with the flow. I hope you all like this makeup tutorial that I came up with.

Random Pictures I took :)


Close up of both eyes
Products Used:
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
San San Concealer (olive)
L'Oreal Base Magique
Revlon ColorStay Oily/Combination (warm golden review)
Revlon PhotoReady Foundation Powder in Medium/Deep
NYX E/s base skin tone
88 Metallica e/s palette
Ever Bilena Black Eye Pencil
Ever Bilena Liquid Eyeliner
Nichido Blush in Cool Rum
Eyebrow Pencil from HBC
Revlon Lipbutters Lollipop and Sweet Tart (review)



Watch my tutorial:




Subscribe for a giveaway on my YouTube channel.
http://youtube.com/chari1806 <3

Xoxo,
Nadj