Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 4 of 5 Days Neutrogena Challenge

Neutrogena 5 days Challenge

Day 4 (June 6, 2011)


Here are the skin dehydrating activities I did today:

1.Skimping on sleep—I slept at 1:30am because of some work related to my blog and I woke up early this morning because my mom woke me up. I only had 6 hours of sleep which really gave me headache when I woke up this morning.

2.Prolonged exposure to sun-Hell yeah! I was exposed to sun this day because there's this ticket booth and I needed to fall in line and the heat of the sun was not good at all and after I bought ticket we walked on to enter the sea port.

3.Stressing over work-Always but only when I lack of sleep. I feel stress all day and I'm not really in the good mood to talk to.

Skin Observation: Same as usual my face is still oily but wasn’t dry because I was not exposed to AC. My pimples are getting out of the way but still the acne scars are still there. My main problem is my oily face which I don’t understand why I have a skin type like this in which I’m not eating oily foods(well avoiding) but still I have oily face. Urgh!

Overall, I had 3 skin dehydrating activities for today. I didn't drink coffee and neither hang-out in any coffee shop. I am not a coffee-person. I had a wonderful lunch with my sister at jollibee when we're on our way home. i didn't stay in an air-conditioned room just because I had my electric fun turned on.1 day to go and I'm done!!!

So yeah these are pretty much my activities for this day.3 out 7? Not that bad. I hope I can reach 0/7 for the remaining 1 day for this challenge. (crossed fingers)

*This is an ENTRY for Lindsay's Giveaway. Please do visit her beautiful blog Say's Beauty Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj