Monday, June 6, 2011

Outfit of the Day # 2

Me and my sister went to Ozamis City this morning to get my statement of account. Since I want to be comfy I decided to wear just my casual outfit so that I can walk on properly without thinking what will happen anytime on what I'm wearing.And before I forgot, these pictures we're taken at my school(lobby) so excuse the odd background. So here's my outfit of the day:


I don't know if this was stolen or I did it on purpose. ^__^




Posing with my grin smile! My tshirt was given to me by my father and it has this print on, "I LOVE GREEN" which I think it refers to mother nature.Bag is my hermes one and shoes are just doll shoes colored brown and accessories are just my usual one, silver and gold hearts and I forgot what's it called


Here's the bag for closer look:



About my eyes I just did my winged out eyeliner and on my lips I wore Shawill Lipstick # 04 and top off with Shawill # 11.



While waiting for the cashier's office to open I decided to take a random pics but I'm gonna post only one for this and just to kill my boredom.



On our way home and took some pics again! I'm a vain one. LOL!



This cap covers my entire eyes. can't even see properly because of the shade on the top.



YES. I'M A STAR. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj