Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Day 5 of 5 Days Neutrogena Challenge

Neutrogena 5 Days Challenge

Day 5 (June 7, 2011)


Here are the skin dehydrating activities I did today:

NOTHING!!! I got 0/7! Wanna know why? Because...

1.I met my required time of sleep.
2.I had a decent breakfast and I ate my lunch a while ago.
3.I didn't drink coffee.
4.I was not exposed to sun this day because
it rained.
5.I was not stress from any work.
6.I didn't hang-out in any coffee shop.
7.I didn't stay in an air-conditioned room this day.

I met all these because I really did try my best to reach 0 by the end of this challenge and VOILA I reached it!I'm so happy to finally end this challenge.

*This is an ENTRY to Lindsay's Giveaway. Please do visit her blog Say's Beauty Blog

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj