Friday, June 3, 2011

Fashion # 1: Shirt Clan


I'm not really a dressy person. I prefer to be just casual on my everyday living. I don't do much when it comes to fashion well except when there's an occasion because you really have to dress accordingly. I love to style what I wear on that occasion but when it comes to my daily living I just want to wear tees and a skinny jeans with my slingbag on and some flat shoes or fliptops. Whenever I go out I never forget to bring my slingbag because it's where I put all my important stuffs. With this picture above I'm just wearing our clan tshirt my cliffe skinny jeans and my hermes slingbag in blue green and my accessories are just this silver and gold hearts that my mom bought for me and the other one is just a chain that I turned into a bracelet.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj