Friday, December 30, 2011

Tutorial: New Year's Eve Makeup

Hey everyone! New Year is just around the corner. I can't imagine how time flies so fast. I just want to thank everyone who supported my blog all throughout this 2011. I'm enjoying what I am doing and that is to blog everything about beauty, tutorials, reviews and etc. I may not be a professional makeup artist but I feel that somehow I can help others through my blogposts or video tutorials. 2011 has been indeed a very good year for me because I met my fave pinay beauty guru, which I believe the rising makeup guru here in Philippines and that is no other than Lindsay Tioco Artillero (click to visit her blog). I really treasure that day when I finally met her because she's really pretty in and out and she does a great makeup tutorial too. I've been a fan of her eversince I saw her from Judy's meet and greet last year and from that moment on, I stood up on her, she became my inspiration to keep on blogging and even started to upload makeup tutorials on YouTube too. I was with her when she's struggling on her eyebrows until this point where she has improved a lot.

So much for my drama mode and let's go to the point where I am going to show you how I created this NYE makeup tutorial.

Steps:
1. Start with clean and moisturized face
2. Apply your choice of foundation (blend well)
3. Apply concealer (areas that need to be concealed)
4. Set your powder and concealer with powder
5. Prime your eyelids with a primer( e/s base helps to hold the e/s from creasing)5. Pat on silver e/s (don't sweep)
6. Take a matte black e/s, apply this on the "outer V" making it dark and intense then bring it in towards your inner crease to achieve gradient effect
7. Apply another shade of silver (more intense) and pat this on the center part of your lids 
8. Don't forget to blend the harsh edges of the eyeshadows
9. Conceal the outer edge of your "outer v" to have that sharp and clean edges
10. Apply white e/s on your browbone as a highlight and also drag it down
11. Line your upper lash line
12. Line your lower waterline
13. Curl your upper and lower lashes
14. Apply faux lashes
15. Groom your eyebrows
16. Highlight your inner tear ducts
17. Apply blush on
18. Put on your pink lipstick and finish off with a gloss



Products used:

Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel as Moisturizer
L'Oreal Base Magique as primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Warm Golden shade
San-San concealer in Olive shade
NYX E/S base in ESB03
Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep shade
Nichido Blush on (cool rum)
24 shimmer palette by Oily
88 Metallica eyeshadows from Props Tools and Cosmetics
EB ProEye Color eyeliner (black)
EB ProEye Color mascara (black)
HBC Duo Eyebrow Pencil
EB Cream Eyeliner (lower water line)
A48 Faux Lashes from kkcenterhk.com

Brushes:
Suesh 10 pc brush set

Blending Brush:
Sigma E25 (Get yours here!)



Watch the Video Tutorial below:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments & Suggestions are highly appreciated but no HATE comment please? Leave your blog url and I'll check back on it.♥
XoXo,
AteeNadj