Friday, December 30, 2011

Tutorial: Soft Sultry Look

I came up with this soft sultry look that maybe wear for everyday basis. Its basically a very settle eye makeup look and I use browns for those who are not into bright/deep/bold colors. I myself don't like bright/deep eyeshadows except for lipstick or lipgloss because I personally like wearing bright lip colors it is because on a daily basis I really don't wear makeup at all neither a foundation. I just groom my eyebrows, apply eyeliner, put on lipstick, bright lip color in particular to brighten up my look so that it won't look that flat then I'm good to go. It's very much comfortable to do and it lets your skin breathes from all the chemicals you apply on your face. 

So here's a makeup tutorial for all you ladies out there! :)


Here are some random pics I took. I used natural lighting so that you can see how it looks like. :)


Products used:

Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel as Moisturizer
L'Oreal Base Magique as primer
Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Oily/Combination Skin in Natural Beige shade
San-San concealer in Olive shade
NYX E/S base in ESB03
Revlon PhotoReady Powder in Medium/Deep shade
88 Metallica eyeshadows from Props Tools and Cosmetics
Nichido eyeliner (black)
HBC Duo Eyebrow Pencil
Nichido Eyeliner (lower water line)
A48 Faux Lashes from kkcenterhk.com

Brushes used:


Blending Brush:

E25 from Sigma

Watch the tutorial below